SELECTED CONTENTS OF
- Combining ability analysis of vegetable soybeans genotype for oligosaccharides contents-Tadesse Mebrahtu (USA)
- Evaluation of composted biosolid waste as an amendment to a standard horticultural nursery mix for container grown Callicarpa and Ilex production-Anthony W. Kahtz (USA).
- Effects of high temperature on floral development and flowering in spray chrysanthemum-Kouju Nozaki and Seiichi Fukai (Japan).
- Effect of exogenous putrescine on postharvest life of sweet cherry (Prunus avium) fruit, cultivar “Surati-e Hamadan”-Mohammad Reza Zokaee Khosroshahi, Mahmood Esna-Ashari and Mohammad Fattahi (Iran)
- Evaluation of seasonal nutrient status in the leaves of different olive varieties grown on calcareous soils-M.M. El-Fouly, S.H.A. Shaaban and A.A. El-Sayed (Egypt)
- Suitability of autumnal hybrids of cauliflower (Brassica olearacea var. Botrytis L.) to spring production in a southern Mediterranean area-M. Sciortino and G. Iapichino (Italy)
- Irrigation management in greenhouse tomato production on peat substrate-G.A. Peyvast and N. Mayer (Germany)
- A study on adaptation of tomato ecotypes from northern latitudes under southern Iran conditions-Naser Alemzadeh Ansari and Reza Mamghani (Iran)
- Chilling requirement studies on flower buds in some male pistachio genotypes (Pistacia vera L.)- F. Nazoori, A. Talaie and A. Javanshah (Iran)
- Factors affecting fruit abortion in a gynoecious cucumber cultivar-A. Tazuke, P. Boonkorkaew, S. Hikosaka and N. Sugiyama (Japan).
- Effect of slow release multi-nutrient fertilizers on the yield and nutrient uptake in turmeric (Curcuma longa L.)- R. Jagadeeswaran, V. Murugappan and M. Govindaswamy (India).
- Effect of heavy mannuring of Phosphorous and its toxicity on growth, photosynthesis and photosynthetic pigments in Zn-efficient genotype of spearmint MSS-5- A. Misra and P. Singh (India).
- Internal quality characterization and isolation of lycopene specific genes from tomato - E. Hemaprabha and R. Balasaraswathi (India).
- Effects of cultivar, root container size and temperature on the days to flowering and the number of leaves to the first inflorescence in tomato-Cyd Celeste Cagas, Miki Nakata, Mae Rose Sumugat and Nobuo Sugiyama (Japan)
- A Comparison of three mathematical models of response to applied nitrogen using lettuce- Mahdi Sadeghi Pour Marvi.(Iran)
- A simple and rapid extraction method to determine osmolar concentration of soluble carbohydrate from rose petals-Ryo Norikoshi,, Hideo Imanishi and Kazuo Ichimura (Japan)
- Effects of different preharvest treatments on yield and chemical quality of tomato- M. Melkamu, Tilahun Seyoum, Kebede Woldetsadik (Nigeria).
- Evaluation of zinnia cultivars for field grown cut flower production-R. Crofton Sloan and Susan S. Harkness (USA)
- Fungicide soil application efficiency for the control of black scurf (Rhizoctonia solani) on three potato cultivars-Jorge D. Mantecón, (Argentina).
- Genetics of corolla colour in periwinkle: relationship between genes determining violet, orange-red and magenta corolla- R. N. Kulkarni, K. Baskaran and Y. Sreevalli (India).
- Variation in total phenols content of St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum L.) from wild populations of northern Turkey-Cüneyt Çirak, Ali Kemal Ayan, Tevfik Ozen, Kudret Kevseroglu (Turkey).
- In vitro propagation schedule of Picrorhiza kurroa: An endangered medicinal plant of Central Himalaya-Ruchi Bist, H. Punetha and A.K. Gaur and L.D. Bist (India).
- Rapid in vitro propagation of grapevine cv. Crimson Seedless -Influence of basal media and plant growth regulators-A. Nookaraju, S.M Barreto and D.C. Agrawal (India).